Wednesday, September 30, 2015

hat and next project

A while back I tried to start a hat, but my hand wasn't completely healed then and I had to put it aside. I finished it recently. Yes, that is me taking a selfie in my red Star Trek robe. No fancy photos for me. LOL  I can't remember what the yarn is, but it is chunky. I used my Sonic Screwdriver L hook to make it.





I have begun my next project.  Here's a little sneak peek. Can you guess what it is?



I am waiting for yarn to do the main portions. As you can see I have the Sunshine, red and dark grey done. The dark grey is Knit Picks sport Cobblestone Heather. Although it is sport yarn like the rest, I find it a little thicker and stiffer than the others. Possibly because of the "heathering"? Hopefully it will not cause a problem as I assemble the rest.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment