Monday, July 20, 2015

more cloths

More wash/dish cloths from When Granny Meets Filet by Bendy Carter. The patterns are in the back of the book. I sort of work them opposite as I count the "x" as open, so I chain 37 rather than 38 and go into the 4th chain from hook to make my first row solid.


I had enough of the Lilac Mist (purple) Knit Picks Comfy Sport to make another. The Honeydew (green), and the Ivory are also Knit Picks Comfy Sport, leftover from the mandalas I made previously. Those three are 7 1/2" x 8". 

This is a really nice cotton yarn. I wouldn't mind having more of it. I bought these colors in a set that was on sale a while back.

The cloth in the upper right hand corner is a worsted cotton yarn, but I don't know which it is. It is just slightly larger than the other three at 8" x 8 1/2". 

I love filet! 

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment